The ski region around Hochsölden
A dream for every skier
The Sölden ski region – with the Hotel Alpenfriede right in the middle of it – is the perfect choice in more than just one way: A wide range of different skill-level pistes, glaciers, 3,000m mountains as well as uninterrupted Ski in – Ski out for your perfect skiing holiday in Ötztal.
Ski in - ski out in the Ötztal Alps
The snow glistens under the sun as far as the eye can see: In the Sölden ski region you have literally reached Tyrol's summit. Start your wonderful day of skiing right after the breakfast and return to the hotel's front door on your skis in the evening, where the warming sauna and a ski snack is already waiting for you.
The Sölden ski region
The Sölden ski region truly is the ski area you are hoping for. “Variety” and “highlights” are not just empty marketing words, but reality. Let the facts talk for themselves:
- More than 150 kilometres of pistes for all levels: 60km easy/blue, 60km moderate/red, 30km advanced/black.
- Skiing between 1,370m and 3,340m above sea level: An altitude of almost 2,000 metres in one go.
- 2 glaciers in the ski region: Rettenbach-Ferner and Tiefenbach-Ferner
- BIG3-Ralley: The Sölden ski area offers three 3,000m mountains for skiing: Gaislachkogel, Schwarze Schneide and Tiefenbachkogel
- 33 state-of-the-art lift facilities with a capacity of up to 68,000 people per hour
- On top of all this: a great location and perfect snow canons infrastructure, both of which provide guaranteed snow from October to May.
Your hotel in Hochsölden – right on the piste in Tyrol
Put on your skis on right outside of the door to the hotel's ski storeroom – where else can you do that? "Ski in – ski out" is the Alpenfriede Hotel's motto: At around 2,090m above sea level you are already in the midst of the ski region and can start your day of skiing right away.
Get ready for the skiing holiday of your dreams. We are looking forward to receiving your no obligation holiday enquiry for your stay at the Alpenfriede Hotel in Hochsölden.